Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Woah. A Post.

Again... I'm posting from school. But this time with Charlotte! (the person..not place) But my latest excuse for being so horrible at posting is because of my crazy (Now ex) boyfriend who we are still afraid is stalking me and I have just come out of hiding. (No computer/cell/facebook, etc) Sienna is a witness of all this! Ive gone almost mad! ( http://www.stylemisfit.blogspot.com/ ) But some exciting things have happened!
 
I went to WINTER JAM!!!! I sat front row. Dead center. And saw...SKILLET!!! Wait..did I say "saw"? I mean I got to touch and sing with Skillet! No lie...Skillets lead singer, John Cooper, grabs my hand, pulls me of the floor to his microphone , and I sand "I don't wanna live! I don't wanna Breathe!" from their song "Comatose". I also sang some in the song "Those Nights". It was HEAVEN!

In addition to this, I had a fancy VIP pass to get me in  QnA with some aartist and the illusionist. After the show when I proceeded to get the illusionist, Brock Gill's, auto-graph HE REMEMBERED ME! :D
Also, with the meet and greet with another amazing band I've grown very fond to, "We as Human" I became so noticeably nervous that the lead singer and drummer were all like "Oh! Your so nervous! Lets Hug!" and the band proceeded to hug me!
The bands for Winter Jam were amazing. I really like Building429 and Sanctus Real. I also became a fan of "For King and Country", even though they play a genre of music I don't typically enjoy I found their music very enjoyable.

"I stand, when everything is falling around me,
I stand, in spite of all the pain thats around
I stand, I stand here with my fist raised high
when every thing falls, when everything falls
I stand"
I Stand: We as Human



No comments:

Post a Comment