Thursday, May 26, 2011

Its hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world! Headbanginn

I must apologize for not posting in forever!!!!!
But i must say, pleasee follow me on twitter @karmenskyline , and while your at it follow style misfit ( http://www.stylemisfit.blogspot.com/ ) @Stylemisfit .
Back to the topic!
As most of you know i LOVE to headbang and here are my favorite songs to headbang to
Top Headbanging Songs:
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns-N-Roses
Unbreakable - Fireflight
We Stitch these Wounds - Black Veil Brides
Ravenous - Atreyu
Devour - Shinedown
Animal I have Become - Three Days Grace
Tattered on my Sleeves - All that Remains
Helena - My Chemical Romance
Delnquents - Woe is Me
The Final Episode - Asking Alexandria (Most Asking Alex songs are amazingg to headbang to!)

--Pleasee tell me what your fave songs to head bang to are! I need more!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment